Three Men and a Lady!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The time has come...

It's here.  In less than 48 hours I will don my walking shoes, tighten my laces, and walk 13.1 miles.  It has been a journey.  I have gained endurance, faith and confidence.  I have lost almost 30 pounds.  I have sacrificed a little and learned a lot.  I can run with my boys and fit in my "old jeans".  Saturday is more than a race to the finish, it is just the beginning of a healthy new life. 

"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going."  -author unknown

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you and proud of you. What an accomplishment! You are inspiring me to start working out more to get healthy. I hope I can keep up with two boys (well, three counting our husbands) as well as you do! :)

    ReplyDelete