Three Men and a Lady!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Newest Korbel and the Shed that Papa Built!













Happy Sunday. Is it spring yet? I am tired of this cold, snow and constant wet sock from stepping in wet puddles that accumulate in my kitchen. I realize it has been 9 short months since my last post. I have lots of reasons for this though most of which I would say are legit.............






Introducing:


Easton John
8lb 12oz
20 1/4 inches
LOTS of black Hair




The Korbel Klan welcomed the newest member, Easton John, on May 7th at 12:07 am. (only two short days after posting he was never coming out). Now 9 months later and 12 pounds heavier our little brown-eyed babe is scaling furniture, crawling all over, sleeping 10 1/2 hours and showing off his one and only tooth! He is eating anything he can get in his mouth but still seems to enjoy snuggling with mommy and nursing.

Our Curious 9-month-old


Owen has fallen into the roll of big brother quite well. He is constantly watching out for his little brother. He loves to snuggle with Easton and make him laugh. He carries him to wherever his heart desires greatly dislikes it when he gets ahold of his toys.

I too have had some adjusting to do. It was very difficult for me to return to work after spending 12 AWESOME weeks home with my boys. While I do really enjoy my job we hope that soon we will have the means to allow me to stay at home full time. I just hope the boys are not in school before this is possible.

Owen, unbelievable as it sounds, has Kindergarten Open House next month. Our little farmer in the making will began school this fall. He is getting pretty excited and talks about doing homework and making new friends all the time. I am not sure though if he realizes what homework really is. His "homework" generally involves plowing the carpet, harvesting whatever is small enough to fit in his auger, building cars with Legos and lining up Tonka Trucks.

Papa Steve, who retired this past fall, has been busy with all sorts of projects. His latest brought happiness to our favorite 5-year-old and a resting place for all his equipment.







Papa: Do you like the shed I made you, it is just like Uncle Erik's!

Owen: It is not the same color, Eric's is silver......maybe you should have painted it Papa!



I think is got over the fact that wasn't silver quickly cause he wanted to sleep in it the other night. I didn't let him though because I feared inhaling varnish all night long was unhealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment