Three Men and a Lady!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Searching for the Good

1.  Both my grandmas may be hurt/ill but.........I have gotten to know them as an adult and I have a wonderful amount of memories of them over the years.

2.  Our hospital bills are LARGE but.......I know my husband and son are well now.

3.   The flood may have cost my friends and family time, energy and money but.....it has proved the power of friendship, the length one will go to help someone, and how a "home"  is where ever the people you love most are.

4.  My sister may not have gone to law school due to her health but.......she has been the dedicated rock and organizational champion that has held my family together during the death of my uncle, and the illnesses of my grandmothers.   We could not have gotten this far without her.

5.  My husband may be overworked and tired but......he still makes his family his number one priority.

6.  It may be expensive but....Owen is flourishing in school.

7.   We may not be able to go on fancy vacations to far away lands but.......my parents camper provides us with a small slice of heaven every time we visit.

We have been blessed with health, jobs, a roof over our heads and clothing on our bodies. There is food in our cupboards and toys on our floor.   We are blessed with wonderful and supportive family and friends.  We are really blessed to be just the way we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment