Three Men and a Lady!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Warmth at the dinner table!

The best part about being home on Tuesday is I get to pick Owen up from school.  I cherish the moments we share right away when we get home.  Most Tuesdays we all (being the boys and myself)  sit down at the dinner table for a snack, followed by some "sight word" practicing and sometimes a game or craft.  It gives us the opportunity to visit about his day and talk about what is going on in his life.  Most nights I don't walk into the house until 6pm and our routine of nighttime activities has already began.  Tuesdays are different though. Life is simpler on Tuesdays and I get my dose of "warmth at the dinner table". 

It has been frigidly cold here in the fine state of Minnesota so I didn't argue when Owen suggested we have hot cocoa with our Annie's Bunnies! 

It was a perfect photo opportunity as Easton never fails to eat or drink without creating a disaster of himself.  Owen did a mighty fine job as well. 










Love is like swallowing HOT CHOCOLATE before it has cooled off.
It takes you by surprise at first, but keeps you warm for a long time. (thinkexist.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment