Three Men and a Lady!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring is God's way of saying, "Let's Party!"

I am so thankful that spring is on its way. While I love a change in seasons, I am certainly not sad to say goodbye to winter. I, in true Minnesotan fashion, think this winter had too much snow, too many frigid cold days, too much ice and way too many injuries. My van got smashed, my husband got bruised and we all got colds. I am looking forward to warmer days, spring flowers, night time walks and supper on the patio. I cannot wait to dig in the dirt and push the boys in their swings. I cannot wait to kiss road rash and pre-soak grass stains. I cannot wait to sit around the fire pit and chase fireflies. I cannot wait to pull the weeds out amongst the blooms and dodge bumblebees. Spring is coming and we have so much to celebrate!  What a BEAUTIFUL time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment