Three Men and a Lady!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Updated and Under the Weather

The snow is melting and leaving behind a disaster of a backyard. Lake Korbel has benefited an occasional passing duck and entertained our destructive neighbor boy. I look at the backyard and wonder if it will get mowed before we leave for our family vacation in July.


Aunt Kelly gave Easton his first swing this weekend. We gathered the troops and made the muddy trek into the back forty to try it out on Sunday. I am thinking is may be wise to invest in some "mommy mud boots" as most boys prefer to play in the dirt rather then observe from drier ground. He had a blast and Owen was only slightly upset that I had taken down one of his “big boy” swings!

UPDATED :
Our bathroom update is complete. Paul, bless him, cut and laid new flooring. Only a few minor issues arose and once a new wax ring was applied, the trim was painted, the flooring was caulked and the new vanity was installed we celebrated! It looks beautiful and I am regretting not taking a before photo.

UNDER THE WEATHER:
It is Tuesday again, my favorite day of the week! The sun is shinning and it looks like a great day to play outside, take a walk or go to the zoo. Unfortunately, the Korbel Klan will not be partaking in any of those activities. Owen came down with the stomach flu last night and vomited 13 times in less then 8 hours. It was a long night of emptying puke and checking on our little buddy. The even smaller buddy woke up at 2am and was irritable until about 6 am. We are praying he is teething and not catching what his big brother has. I am always trying to teach the boys how important it is to share but in this case "no sharing" is okay. Fingers crossed that Paul and I remain healthly. Boon, Tiann and Tavia (who spent the day with us Sunday) were all ill yesterday as well. I am praying that everyone will be on the mends soon.

I am relaxing in the recliner and soaking up the sun coming threw the window. The boys are napping and resting up their tired little bodies. I should begin sanitizing the house, but the sun feels so good and so would a nap. I think I will sit here just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment